Okay So That Was Bad

I'll admit, that was a really bad first post.

But I wrote it at 11:45 at night and I tend to think my writing is fine at that time. 11:45 decisions are not to be trusted!!!!!!!

But then again this whole blog was an 11:45 decision so we will see.......



Anyway let's start over.

This is my second blog. You may know me as Lia from Catholic Girl Stuff

But you may say, "you call yourself Lilah on this blog"  Well Lilah may be closer to my real name than Lia is....... Who knows? 

I created this blog for the reasons I sort of explained in the first post. I write song lyrics. I didn't want to post them to Catholic Girl Stuff so I created this.

I hope you all comment and tell me what you think of them. I want to see if I am actually good at writing or if I'm just wasting my time.


I will post the first song tomorrow.

See you then

-Lilah

3 Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! The writing bug is catching!

    But seriously, I can't wait to see some of the songs you post!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! You started another blog! I'm so happy for you, and can't wait to see what you will post here :D

    And don't worry about the 11 o'clock decision thing. I had a friend once who was always coming up with big ideas past that hour, some were good and some weren't but we coined a name for them, we called them "eleven o'clockers"! (Feel free to steal the title ;))

    Congratulations again, Lilah! I looking forward to your beautiful music!

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Emma!!!! "Eleven o'clockers" that is very funny. I do think some decision are great after 11 and I hope this blog is one of them.

    -Lilah

    ReplyDelete